- OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
When you access and use our Site or purchase Products, we may collect and use personally identifiable information about you, as well as other information. “Personally identifiable information” includes your name, address, email address, phone number and other similar information that can be used to identify you. More specifically, when you use our Site, we may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our Site, including your name, email address, street address, telephone number, or other information;
- Information about the Products you purchase, shipping and delivery information and information related to returns, refunds and cancellations;
- Information relating to your payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number, however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third party payment processor; and
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason, including information you provide in emails you send us, submissions you may make to the Site, or discussions you have with our customer service representatives.
A “cookie” is a small computer file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Keep in mind, however, that some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
A pixel tag is a type of technology placed on a website or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google Analytics collects data such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they are on this site, and what other sites are visited prior to coming to this site. Google uses the collected data to track and analyze the use of our website so we can improve our services to you. Google Analytics only collects the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit the Site and does not collect any identifying information. Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user, but the cookie will not be used by anyone but Google. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser.
- "DO NOT TRACK" REQUESTS
Our Site currently does not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect from you primarily to enable us to provide our services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, your information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you, including via your email address, with information relating to our Products and services through a newsletter;
- Manage your user account and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and an support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- To deliver interest-based content and advertising to you that is targeted to the interests we identify through your online activities;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of us and others; and
- To administer our Site, including by monitoring and analyzing our Site traffic and usage patterns.
- USER ACCOUNTS
If you create a user account at our Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You further agree to accept responsibility for all activities occurring under your account or password, whether or not such access to and use of this Site is actually authorized by you. We reserve all rights to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties (including advertising networks) or our affiliates to:
- Assist us in providing our products and services to you, including by acting on our behalf to fulfil orders, deliver packages, send postal mail and email, remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer assistance;
- Compile statistics and reports regarding our audience and the users of our Sites, products, and services; and
- Deliver interest-based advertising to you targeted to the interests identified through your online activities.
Such third parties have access to personal information as needed to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to use it for other purposes. We do not sell or rent personal information collected through our Site to anyone.
When you provide us with personal information we also may use and share your personal information to contact you, including via email, to thank you for providing your request, to conduct satisfaction surveys, or for other administrative purposes related to your request.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process (such as a subpoena), or enforceable government request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations of such Terms, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; and
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site may contain links to other sites, including those of third parties or business partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices other websites use. By accessing other third party websites or applications through our Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you use our Site.
- INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND THE PRIVACY SHIELD
Our Site is hosted and operated in the United States (“US”) and elsewhere in the world. By using the Site, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to the US. If you are accessing our Site from outside the US, please be advised that US law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
- REVIEW AND CORRECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share any California consumer personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without consent.
California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices may contact us using the contact information set forth below.
- CONTACTING US
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call by telephone: 1-800-233-1067
Send a facsimile to: 1-800-806-8580
Send by mail to:
Lebanon Seaboard Corporation
1600 East Cumberland Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
Attn: Customer Service