NTEP top rated mixture of perennial ryegrass, Kentucky bluegrass and fine fescues for sunny conditions.
- Quick germination and lawn establishment
- Perfect for patching small spots or for planting new lawns
- Withstands heavy traffic from children and pets
- Top-rated in national tests for drought resistance
- 99.9% weed free
- Beautiful green color
- Charismatic Perennial Ryegrass
- Champagne Kentucky Bluegrass
- Pathfinder Creeping Red Fescue
- Exacta Perennial Ryegrass
- Oxford Fine Fescue
Formulations are subject to change based on availability, but they always contain top rated proprietary varieties.
New Lawns: 3 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
Overseeding: 3 lbs. per 2,000 square feet
Best time to apply:
The best time to seed your lawn is in the fall. The days are cooler and the ground moisture is ideal for seeds to germinate and for roots to become established. You can also seed in the Spring, but it will take more watering to build roots that can weather hot summer months.
To review a particular product within this family please choose from one of the available sizes below, or you may continue to write a review for Sunny Mixture Grass Seed without selecting a size.