NTEP top rated mixture of perennial ryegrass, Kentucky bluegrass and fine fescues for sunny conditions.
- Quick germination and lawn establishment
- Perfect for patching small spots or for planting new lawns with full sun
- Withstands heavy traffic from children and pets
- 99.9% weed free
- Beautiful green color
- Charismatic II Perennial Ryegrass
- Wildhorse Kentucky Bluegrass
- Pathfinder Creeping Red Fescue
- Exacta II Perennial Ryegrass
- Secretariat II Perennial Ryegrass
Formulations are subject to change based on availability, but they always contain top rated proprietary varieties.
New Lawns: 3 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
Overseeding: 3 lbs. per 2,000 square feet
Best time to apply:
The best time to seed your lawn is in the fall. The days are cooler and the ground moisture is ideal for seeds to germinate and for roots to become established. You can also seed in the Spring, but it will take more watering to build roots that can weather hot summer months.
To review a particular product within this family please choose from one of the available sizes below, or you may continue to write a review for Sunny Grass Seed Mixture without selecting a size.
Rated 5 out of
This grass seed really works! Takes the usual 2 weeks to germinate, but the results are fantastic. This grass holds up well to all types of conditions here in the north east. Will continue to use this grass seed exclusively in the future.
Date published: 2015-10-20