- Quick germination and lawn establishment
- Withstands heavy traffic from children and pets
- Heat and drought tolerant
- 99.9% weed free
- Beautiful green color
- Charismatic Perennial Ryegrass
- Wildhorse Kentucky Bluegrass
- Pathfinder Red Fescue
- Exacta Perennial Ryegrass
- Exacta II
Formulations are subject to change based on availability, but they always contain top rated proprietary varieties.
New Lawns: 3 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
Overseeding: 3 lbs. per 2,000 square feet
Best time to apply:
The best time to seed your lawn is in the fall. The days are cooler and the ground moisture is ideal for seeds to germinate and for roots to become established. You can also seed in the Spring, but it will take more watering to build roots that can weather hot summer months.
To review a particular product within this family please choose from one of the available sizes below, or you may continue to write a review for Sun & Shade Grass Seed Mixture without selecting a size.