The best spring fertilizer choice for crabgrass control.
- Unlike competitive brands, one application provides the right amount of nitrogen for the entire spring and summer season!
- 75% slow release nitrogen fertilizes for up to 14 weeks. Slow release nitrogen provides your lawn with controlled, steady nutrition over a longer period of time, resulting in thicker, healthier grass.
- Eliminates and prevents crabgrass and kills other established grassy and broadleaf weeds as it fertilizes.
- No excess growth, less mowing!
- Provides a full root system for a healthier, greener lawn
Best time to apply:
The best time to apply is in spring or fall prior to weed seed germination for control of weeds in established lawns or ornamental turfgrasses. Application can be made using all makes and models of spreaders (drop or broadcast). Check the product label link for settings for the most common spreaders.