Tree Saver puts back into the soil, what man-made landscapes have taken away. In forested settings, trees & plants rely upon beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizal root systems to survive. Taken out of that setting and put into a typical suburban landscape, there is no forest for the trees. Those vitally important partnerships are diminished or eliminated, and must be supplied.
Tree Saver contains beneficial mychorrizal fungi that work to create a secondary root system that provides a dramatic increase in the plant’s ability to extract water and mineral elements. This is critical for the quick establishment of a new tree or shrub. The more quickly the secondary root system can be established, the more likely the plant is to survive transplant. Tree Saver also contains Terra-Sorb® crystals that absorb and release water to the root zone, as well as beneficial bacteria to feed the soil that feeds the roots.
- Improves trees and shrub likelihood to establiish quickly
- Inoculates soil with mycorrhizal fungi & beneficial bacteria
- Terra-Sorb® ingredient holds more water in root zone
- Provides humic acids that can improve nutrient uptake
- Use it not only for trees and shrubs but also for woody perennials, like roses