NTEP top rated mixture of ryegrasses for heavy traffic areas.
- Provides quick germination and lawn establishment
- Perfect for patching small spots or for planting new lawns
- 99.9% weed free
- Beautiful dark green color
- Charismatic Perennial Ryegrass
- Churchill Perennial Ryegrass
- Affirmed Perennial Ryegrass
Formulations are subject to change based on availability, but they always contain top rated proprietary varieties.
New Lawns: 3 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
Overseeding: 3 lbs. per 2,000 square feet
Best time to apply:
The best time to seed your lawn is in the fall. The days are cooler and the ground moisture is ideal for seeds to germinate and for roots to become established. You can also seed in the Spring, but it will take more watering to build roots that can weather hot summer months.
To review a particular product within this family please choose from one of the available sizes below, or you may continue to write a review for Perennial Ryegrass Blend Grass Seed without selecting a size.