Natural Start by GreenView All Purpose Plant Food
- Rich in natural and organic nutrients
- Delivers balance of natural, organic and inorganic nutrients essential to development and overall plant health
- Dust-free granules - just sprinkle them on, and water in
- Boosts root development for better nutrient absorption
- Bigger plants, more blossoms
- Locally made, by family owned company
- Not available in CA, HI, OK
Gardening can be fun and rewarding when you're successful. It gives you a chance to experience nature, show off your creative side and even relieve the stresses everyday life may throw your way. Whether you're growing flowering plants in garden beds around the home, containerized plants on the deck or patio, nurturing your prized bed of roses, tending indoor houseplants or providing love for your trees and shrubs around the yard - Natural Start puts nature's secrets to work so you can produce beautiful, healthy plants with relative ease.
Natural Start by GreenView All Purpose Plant Food is deeply effective, in a more natural way. Why? Because in nature, it’s the unseen activities beneath the soil that promote the health and sustainability of a plant’s root zone ecosystem – and our specially blended plant food puts the power of these nutrients to work to help you grow strong, healthy, more beautiful plants.
Growing roses or another flowering favorite? We highly recommend our Natural Start by GreenView All Purpose Plant Food blend if you want more blooms and brighter blossoms. Natural Start formulations have been fully validated through growth studies to ensure you can achieve exceptional gardening results.
Remember, soil needs to be nurtured to maintain its fertility. Our Natural Start by GreenView All Purpose Plant Food is rich in natural and organic nutrients and will help your plants get the most out of your soil. It comes in the form of easy to use, dust-free granules. You only need to use Natural Start at planting and again every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season. Just add and water into the soil to activate - it's just that easy!
All plants grown under identical growing conditions.
Trees & Shrubs:
Apply within the drip zone of established plants and lightly work into the soil.
Annuals, perennials and roses:
New garden beds: Apply evenly throughout the planting area. Lightly work into the soil.
Established plants: Apply within the drip zone.
Apply to the soil surface and lightly work into the soil.
- For all methods - WATER IN thoroughly to activate.
- Reapply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing period
- Best by date on package reflects the ideal time for the beneficial microbes to have maximum effect on plant vitality.