- Moderate to slow seed germination (21 to 28 days)
- Superior drought and disease resistant
- 99.9% weed free
- Beautiful dark green color and texture
- Wildhorse Kentucky Bluegrass
- Appalachian Kentucky Bluegrass
- Shannon Kentucky Bluegrass
Formulations are subject to change based on availability, but they always contain top rated proprietary varieties.
New Lawns: 3 lbs. per 750 square feet
Overseeding: 3 lbs. per 1,000 square feet
Best time to apply:
The best time to seed your lawn is in the fall. The days are cooler and the ground moisture is ideal for seeds to germinate and for roots to become established. You can also seed in the Spring, but it will take more watering to build roots that can weather hot summer months.