- Effective on white grub larvae including Northern and Southern masked chafer, European chafer and Japanese beetles
- Controls cutworms, armyworms and sod webworms
- Provides season-long control
- Not available for sale in the state of New York
Mach 2® is a registered trademark of Dow AgroSciences LLC.
- One 15 lb bag of this product will treat a 5,000 sq. ft. area for a curative application for specific species of grubs and their larvae. It will treat up to 7,500 sq.ft. for a preventative application. View the product bag label for complete details.
To achieve optimal effectiveness:
Minimize the thatch, make applications prior to egg hatch (generally late spring through mid summer) and if lawn is in a drought condition, water in this product. Application can be made using all makes and models or spreaders (drop or broadcast). Check the product label link for settings for the most common spreaders.
Active Ingredient: halofenozide (Mach 2®)
Lepidoptera larvae such as
- sod webworms
- fall armyworms
White grub larvae:
- Japanese beetle (Popillia japonica)
- Northern masked chafer (Cyclocephala borealis)
- Southern masked chafer (Cyclocephala lurida)
- May/June beetle (Phyllophaga spp.)
- Black turfgrass ataenius (Ataenius spretulus)
- Green June beetle (Cotinus nitida)
- Annual bluegrass weevil larvae (Hyperodes spp.)
- Billbugs (Sphenophoris spp.)
- Aphodius beetle (Aphodius spp.)
- European chafer (Rhizotrogus majalis)
- Oriental beetle (Exomala orientalis)