GreenView Weed & Feed with Preen® - Ready2Go Spreader® 27-0-4
Granular weed & feed for lawns in a hand-held, refillable container with battery-powered spreader. The new Ready2Go Spreader® is revolutionary lawn care at the flip of a switch. Pre-loaded with product and pre-calibrated – you can get it right every time!
||Annual Lawn Plan Preferred Customer discount available.
Please log in in to apply discount, enter your zip code above, or learn more.
- GreenView Weed & Feed with Preen and spreader all in one
- Battery powered, 4AA Batteries (Included)
- Easy to Use. Easy On-Off pull switch
- Calibrated, no settings
- Disperses granular product broadly with controlled, even application
- Container is refillable, use again and again!
- Contents self-contained, no mess
- Easy to store - leftover product is stored right in the spreader, which fits easily on a shelf
GreenView Weed & Feed with Preen 27-0-4:
- Kills over 250 weeds as listed including dandelion, clover, plantain, thistle, spurge, dollarweed and chickweed
- Feeds the lawn to promote heartier, thick, lush turf
- Time-released nitrogen for extended feeding
(with patented, MESA® nitrogen technology)
Formulation promotes quick green up, but also continued, extended feeding for up to 8 weeks
- Helps lawn retain water to protect against heat and drought
- 27-0-4 NPK Formulation Phosphate “0” – Helps protect our waterways
- Container contents treats 2,500 Sq. Ft. lawn. Can be refilled for additional lawn coverage
- Apply when listed weeds are growing in spring or early fall
- Mow lawn to normal height, 1-2 days before application
- For best results lawn must be MOIST and the air calm when product is applied. When the lawn is moist, the product granules stick better to the leafy parts of the weeds, ensuring that the weed-killing ingredients are absorbed by the weed plant.
- Apply after a heavy dew or rain, or on a thoroughly watered lawn.
- DO NOT apply to a moist lawn IF rain is expected within 24 hours of application.
- DO NOT water in immediately after application as the granules need to stick to the weed plant leaf for 1-2 days to be most effective.
- Avoid applying when temperatures are consistently above 90F.
- After a 1-2 day period after application, if it has not rained – the lawn should be thoroughly watered.
See the label for complete instructions
|Total Nitrogen (N)
|Available Phosphate (P)
||0% (Helps protect our waterways)
|Soluble Potash (K)
See the bag label for additional information.
Weeds controlled include:
See the product label for the complete list of over 250 weeds controlled.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed