GreenView Lawn Repair uses paper mulch, which holds up to four times its weight in water. The mulch is made from recycled newspaper and pelletized to also contain the fertilizer – this allows for uniform distribution of the nutrients. Referred to as Moisture Cell Technology, this keeps the grass seed mixture moist longer, to promote quick germination.
- Specially formulated with a premium grass seed blend that rivals the leading brands.
- Shaker dispenser makes application a breeze
- 3.75 lbs of product covers 85 sq. ft. of lawn
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- Mulch helps protect germinating seeds from hot sun and drying winds.
- Excellent straw mulch alternative.
- Available for sale in these states: AK, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SD, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. For Southern states, try GreenView Lawn Repair for Southern Lawns.