GreenView Lawn Food - Ready2Go Spreader™ 22-0-4
Granular lawn food in a hand-held, refillable container with an integrated, battery-powered spreader. The new Ready2Go Spreader™ is lawn care at the flip of a switch. Pre-loaded with product and pre-calibrated. Get it right every time!
||Annual Lawn Plan Preferred Customer discount available.
Please log in in to apply discount, enter your zip code above, or learn more.
- Lawn food and spreader all in one
- Battery powered, 4AA Batteries (Included)
- Easy to Use. Easy On-Off pull switch
- Calibrated, no settings
- Disperses granular product broadly with controlled, even application
- Container is refillable, use again and again!
- Contents self-contained, no mess
- Easy to store - leftover product is stored right in the spreader, which fits easily on a shelf
GreenView Lawn Food 22-0-4:
- Feeds the lawn to promote heartier, thick, lush turf
- Time-released nitrogen for extended feeding (with patented, MESA® nitrogen technology). Formulation promotes quick green up, but also continued, extended feeding for up to 8 weeks
- Restores nutrients to the soil
- Helps lawn retain water to protect against heat and drought
- 22-0-4 NPK Formulation
- No Phosphate “0” – Helps protect our waterways
- Container contents treats 2,500 Sq. Ft. lawn. Can be refilled for additional lawn coverage
- Apply spring, summer or fall
- Use this product only when the grass is actively growing
- Water well after each application to make nutrients readily available to your lawn.
- If desired, application may be repeated every 60 days throughout the growing season, being careful not to exceed maximum application rates.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use protective eyewear when using battery powered spreader.
- DO NOT APPLY BY HAND
- DO NOT apply this product to wet grass
- DO NOT apply during periods of drought
- DO NOT apply near water, storm drains or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn and sweep any product than lands on the driveway, sidewalk or street, back onto your lawn.
See the label for complete instructions
|Total Nitrogen (N)
|Available Phosphate (P)
||0% (Helps protect our waterways)
|Soluble Potash (K)
See the bag label for additional information.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed