Professional lawn care experts know healthy turf needs an even, continuous flow of nutrients and that is best achieved with a mix of time-released nitrogen sources. GreenView Fairway Formula Fall Fertilizer is specifically designed for use in the fall – it helps established grass continue to grow strong, vigorous roots and prepares grass for surviving winter stress. It also helps maintain a thick, green lawn through the fall months and provides for an early spring greening.
Fairway Formula fertilizer is a premium quality mix of technologies appropriate to the season, to provide even, steady nitrogen release. This allows you to fertilize once in the spring, and once in the fall to give your lawn the nitrogen and potassium it needs. Just two steps – just that easy.
- Repairs summer damage
- Encourages root growth for winter hardiness and quick spring green-up
- Extended time-release feeding of nitrogen, up to 12 weeks
- Promotes deeper green turf, faster green-up, brilliant color response and fewer clippings
- Premium quality formulation
- Ideal fertilizer formulation for lawns less than five years old
Best time to apply:
For best results, apply GreenView Fairway Formula Fall Fertilizer during the fall months of September and October.*
- Recommended rate for GreenView Fairway Formula Fall Fertilizer is 1.5 lbs. of nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft.
- In areas where nitrogen rates are restricted*, the recommended application rate is .9 lbs. of nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft. Be sure to check your state law or local ordinance for required rate.
* Check with local county extension agency on restrictions for fall fertilizer applications.
To review a particular product within this family please choose from one of the available sizes below, or you may continue to write a review for GreenView Fairway Formula Fall Fertilizer without selecting a size.