- Keep an eye out for fungal diseases on turf and ornamentals. Do what you can to avoid situations favoring their spread and treat with GreenView Turf Fungicide if necessary.
- Continue to mow lawn at 3 inches to shade the plant crown and roots.
- Keep faded flowers picked off annuals to encourage continued flowering.
- Pull any weeds that show up in the yard.
- If summer heat and lack of moisture is the reason the lawn is starting to turn a little brown, don’t panic. Cool season grasses like bluegrass, fescues and ryegrasses naturally do best in cooler weather. They’ll turn brown for a while but green up again as the weather cools and rains return.